Aerial HD2 Outdoor extender is made for long-distance wireless networks, making it the perfect choice for small offices, homes, and businesses that need outdoor networking. With inbuilt Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, the Wavlink Aerial HD2 Outdoor extender can be placed in locations without easy access to power outlets. The dead zone is eliminated and the signal is amplified with the Wavlink AC600 Extender. Dual-band wireless 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz are supported by the Wavlink Aerial HD2 outdoor extender.
We can set up an Aerial HD2 outdoor extender.
- Lan Bridge
Wavlink Aerial HD2 Outdoor Extender Setup | Repeater Mode
The outdoor extender is configured in repeater mode using this method. To set up the Wavlink AC600 extender in repeater mode, follow the steps below:
- Aerial HD2 must first be connected to a power source.
- Connect the POE’s ethernet connection to the extender once the AC600 has a solid green signal.
- After that, connect to the default network and then use an updated web browser. Type 192.168.10.1 or ap. setup into the address bar now
- Navigate to the configuration page.
- You have landed at the Wavlink AC600 outdoor extender setup page.
- Enter your username (SSID) and password to log in, and follow as instructed.
- The extender has now been successfully configured to act as a repeater on your current WiFi network..
Wavlink Aerial HD2 AC600 outdoor extender Setup in Router Mode
- Connect a power supply to the Wavlink AC600.
- The POE box’s ethernet cable has to be linked to the Aerial HD2 extender.
- Using the same connection box, connect the second Ethernet cable to the main router or modem.
- Connect wirelessly capable devices to the WAVLINK-N network, such as your laptop, desktop, and mobile phone.
- Visit wifi.wavlink.com, after this browse to the Wavlink Aerial HD2 outdoor extender setup page and follow the instructions.
- The Wavlink AC600 extender has now been successfully configured in router mode.
Wavlink Aerial HD2 AC600 outdoor extender Setup using LAN Bridge
- From your computer or laptop, disconnect the wired connection.
- If your laptop or computer’s WiFi is off, turn it on.
- Go to the list of wifi networks by selecting the Wi-Fi icon in the taskbar, then select the “WAVLINK-N” or “WAVLINK-AC” network for the Aerial HD2-AC600.
- On your computer or laptop, launch a web browser, then enter one of the following two links: WiFi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1
- After logging in with the default username and password choose “Wizard” from the bottom menu. This will take you to the following window, where you can choose “AP(LAN Bridge)”.
- Please select a security type; WPA/WPA2 is advised.
- AERIAL HD2-AC600 will now establish a connection with the target router.
- Please connect to the extended SSID (2.4G or 5G): WAVLINK-N or WAVLINK-AC from the list of wifi networks if you want to test your internet connection.
If you have any problems configuring your Wavlink wifi extender. For free assistance, please contact our technical specialists via our toll-free helpline or live chat.
Updating Wavlink AERIAL HD2 Outdoor extender firmware
Firmware updates will help you improve the performance and efficiency of your Wavlink AC600 Outdoor wifi extender. These updates also improve the extender’s security.
- To continue, use https://wifi.wavlink.com to log in to your AERIAL AC600 with your SSID (Username) and Password.
- On the webpage, click the Menu icon to access the firmware update option.
- You will be able to check for updates on the firmware update webpage.
- If there is an update, please follow the instructions on the webpage so that your firmware is updated.
- Once your firmware got updated, you must have to restart your Aerial HD2 outdoor extender
How to Reset the Wavlink Aerial HD2 Outdoor Wifi Extender
Unfortunately, if you lose your Wavlink AERIAL HD2 – AC600 Outdoor Extender password or username. Your wifi extender can easily be reset. Your device will return to factory default settings after a hard reset. You should start over when configuring the device, or you can restore the configuration file that you had previously backed up before the reset.
Here are some steps for the Wavlink Aerial HD2 Outdoor Extender Reset Process
- Your Wavlink AC600 must be connected to a power source.
- The factory reset or reset button for the extender is hidden behind a small hole on the side or bottom panel.
- Press and hold the Reset or Factory Reset button for 8 to 10 seconds using a toothpick or other item of similar size.
- After some time, it will automatically restart.
- Now that you have your extender, you can begin the new installation process.
If you still require assistance with your Wavlink AC600 Aerial HD2, you can get in touch with us by calling our toll-free number or through live chat. To help you and find a solution, we are available at all times.