How to Do Wavlink Range Extender Setup- WiFi is very essential for everyone, especially for those who are working from home. It indeed is very frustrating if you get interrupted or disconnected from the internet while on a zoom call, or while doing something really important over the internet. What was that? Did you just nod your head in a yes, as if you too are going through a similar situation? Then, your days of worries are over. We are going to give you in detail information about what you can do to get reliable and high-speed internet throughout your home with no WiFi dead zones. So, here is the answer. Get a Wavlink WiFi range extender installed at your home.
A range extender expands the existing WiFi signal and takes care of any WiFi dead zones in the home. You can install a Wavlink range extender by either accessing the Wavlink login page or using the WPS button. Let us see how you can get a Wavlink range extender setup done on your own.
Wavlink Range Extender Setup Methods
After getting a Wavlink range extender, to access its network, you need to connect it to the home network. The whole process of connecting the extender to the home network is called the setup process. To set up your Wavlink extender, you can follow any of the below-mentioned methods.
Wavlink Extender Setup: WPS Method
To set your extender using the WPS method, you simply need to press the WPS button on your device. This is the easiest way to complete the setup process. WPS stands for Wireless Protected Setup. The steps to do the Wavlink WiFi range extender setup using the WPS method are outlined here:
- Power on your Wavlink range extender by plugging it into the wall inlet.
- Locate the WPS button on it.
- Press it.
- Do the same procedure with your router.
Your Wavlink extender and router should be connected by now. That means you have set up your Wavlink extender. Do not press any other button during the setup process, as this may interrupt the procedure. Once the setup is completed, relocate your Wavlink range extender to a place where you want to extender the existing internet signal. You can start accessing its network now.
If you could not find the WPS button on your extender, this means that your router is not WPS enabled. To set up your extender, you can follow the next-mentioned method.
Wavlink Extender Setup: Manual Method
In this method of Wavlink range extender setup, you need to access the ap setup Wavlink dashboard and configure your device there. Let us tell you more details on how this can be done.
- Get to your Wavlink range extender and turn the power supply on by connecting the power adapter to an active wall socket. Make sure that the wall socket is not damaged and also ensure a non-fluctuating power supply to the Wavlink range extender.
- Wait for some time. When the LEDs on the extender are stable, move to the next step.
- Grab a damage-free Ethernet cable and insert one of its ends into the Wavlink extender and the other end into the router. Make sure that the connection between the devices is solid.
- Now, access your laptop or computer and open an internet browser. Update your web browser to avoid any obstruction in the setup process.
- In the address bar, carefully type wifi.wavlink.com and press the Enter key on the keyboard.
- You will be navigated to the Wavlink login page.
- Enter the login details without any typing mistakes.
- Click on Login.
- Soon, you will be navigated to the ap setup Wavlink wizard.
- Keep following the on-screen prompts to complete the Wavlink extender setup process.
Here, your Wavlink extender setup process comes to an end. While performing the setup using the web address, make sure that you are entering the web address right into the URL bar and not the search bar. Also, do not make any typing errors like you may enter wifi.wavlink.com as wifi wavlink com, i.e; the web address without the dots. You may end up landing on a different page.
We conclude this post with the hope that you are now clear about how you can boost your existing router network. You also know now that setting up the Wavlink WiFi range extender is just a piece of cake. So, get the Wavlink WiFi range extender installed and enjoy trouble-free internet access throughout your home.